Community Veterinary Partners - Dog Sympathy Care Package
This lovely succulent gift box is a heartfelt way to express your condolences to your client for the passing of their beloved dog.
Our gift boxes are packed with care and include the following:
- A beautiful, live succulent in a 2.5in white terracotta pot with specialized succulent soil
- 4oz locally made, Hand Poured Soy Vegan Candle with a cotton wick and a 40 hour burn life (you choose scent)
- A personalized message from you on the back of one of our handcrafted cards
Message to read:
"To [The Name or Name's you are writing this card to]"
"May the cherished memories you shared with your dog bring you solace and comfort.
"From [Your Clinic's Name]"
- Crinkle paper to ensure safe arrival
- We can ship directly to your client. Our gifts are shipped in a cardboard box wrapped in a protective poly mailer.
- Please put their address in the shipping information.
- If you put in the wrong address there will be a charge to update your mailing.
- Also we can ship to you so you can deliver your gift yourself!
THIS IS A LIVE PLANT:
There are literally hundreds of varieties of succulents. The succulents are chosen at random for our boxes, based on who is happiest that week. All succulents are healthy and happy to move to their new home. Your new plant baby might be taller, shorter, fatter, skinnier, greener, redder, or generally different from the ones depicted in our images. Please know they are all healthy and need love.
While succulents are some of the most hardy plants for your home, they still require some attention. We recommend watering upon arrival and place in filtered bright light. A windowsill is perfect. During transport your succulent may go on a bumpy ride and some soil may be displaced. But your succulent should be fine regardless. Please reach out if your plant did not enjoy it’s trip. While we do not do returns or exchanges we want you to be happy with your gift!
Message us if you need any help with your order!